Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of bricks Wk1 T3

 This week we had the people from house of bricks come to our school and teach us about Lego. my favourite one was the car making race because they all went so fast.


My favourite Lego activity was the tower building because I liked how I collaborated with my team and other teams.


My least favourite Lego activity was the patterns because I did not have any ideas on what to make and it took forever to take each piece off.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was car racing because everytime we went to test it, it didn't go farther than others but still went pretty far.


The most challenging activity was the tower building because you had to make sure it didn't fall over while still making sure it was high enough.


I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because it was fun to see what people were like under pressure.


have you used Lego before.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leo
    I really like how you have put a lot of detail into this post. I think you must have had an amazing day. Next time, don't forget to put a full stop when you ask a question.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post