Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Post and comment on a blog

 Goal: present work in a range of forms, write content relevant to the task. & use language that is suitable to the topic, audience and purpose.  

Kia ora my name is Leo,

This week for literacy we have been writing on what you need for a quality blog comment and post. In a blog you will need ,a catchy title, an introduction, your learning goal, 2 to 3 sentences explaining what you did and then you need a question to start a conversation with the viewers. 


For a good blog comment you need to think about three things, positive, thoughtful, helpful. These three things will help you to make the perfect blog comment and if they have asked a question answer it. You could write something like: next time you could add..... or something like I liked the way you.....

What's your favourite thing about blogging?



1 comment:

  1. HI Leo - you have included a lot of helpful information in this post. I can see you were listening during the workshop. one thing you could do to improve this post is include an image. My favourite thing about blogging is reading the comments that others write. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post