Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Writing WK5 T3

               should schools ban junk food?

Hello, I'm Leo and today I'm going to explain to you why schools should ban junk food.                       


Should Schools Ban Junk Food? I think junk food should be banned from schools because it destroys the teeth of the children and gives them a sugar high before going into class.

If the schools don't remove junk food the kids will be very energetic and loud in class which would cause trouble for the students learning. Also it destroys the teeth of children so they need more dentist appointments and miss school, of course this is bad so what can we do to stop this? We can ban junk food!



2 comments:

  1. Morning Leo,

    Good start to your persuasive writing. I agree with your statement. I'm pretty sure most parents would. Unfortunately, due to the way you have posted it, I am unable to read it. You might need to go in an correct this. You also might need to include a few more points to back up your statement as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi leo
    Great writing it definitely canged my point of veiw of baning junk food. Also I noticed that you put junk food desroying kids teeth in twice.next time check your writing to see if you did the same thing in the future-Romeo

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post